To make Sabudana Khichdi wash the Sabudana(sago) properly and soak it over night so they become soft and tender. Minimum of 4-5 hours soaking of Sabudana is required.
Cut about 2-3 potatoes in small cubes.
Mix all the ingredients well and cook till the potatoes become tender. Add some sugar and lemon juice
RECIPE OF SABUDANA KHICHDI
Sabudana Khichdi Mom in Law Style
I like to eat the Sabudana Khichdi with home made sweet and spicy Green Chutney. It also tastes good with tomato ketchup. This blog is dedicated to my mother in law to thank her for cooking all my favourite yummy dishes during my pregnancy
1. To check Sabudana is soaked properly press the Sabudana and it should be soft.
2. Cook the potatoes on low flame till they are cooked and tender.
Alternate Recipe of Sabudana Khichdi
1. Heat some oil in pan and add cumin seeds. After the seeds crackle add some green chillies
2. Add potatoes and cook for some time on low flame with the lid till the potatoes are tender
3.Ground about half cup peanuts to a semi powder(not very fine powder)
4. Add some peanuts powder, salt, sugar and lemon juice
5. Mix well and add the soaked Sabudana